- Center of High Throughput Organic Synthesis was newly established under supervision of researchers of Medicinal chemistry team in January 2011.
The Center will be focused on research in area of effective synthesis of chemical libraries intended for discovery of new biologically active compounds. Center establishment was supported by grant in more then 1 milion USD gained form European Social Fund. The Center offers PhD as well as postdoc positions. For more information visit http://www.htos.upol.cz.
- 1. announcement
- 29. 4. - 30. 4. 2011
- 7th International Sympisium & Workshop on Molecular Pathology and histo(cyto)chemistry
- 96th Seminar of the Czech division of the International Academy of Pathology
- further information from January on the website http://lmp.upol.cz
- 29. 3. 2010 the funding decision signed by Minister of Education, Youth and Sports Dr. Miroslava Kopicova
- Project consortium BIOMEDREG – Institute of Molecular and Translational Medicine was classify as a priority project in the National Road Map CR
- 1. 4. 2010 start of the BIOMEDREG realization
- 21. 6. 2010 kick-off meeting BIOMEDREG
- 22. 6. 2010 seminar of the cluster MedChemBio see invitation seminar MedChemBio